1 tablespoon olive oil
1 loaf of sourdough bread
1 cup whole milk ricotta cheese
1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
1 tablespoon honey
Sea salt, to taste
1. Place a grill pan over medium-high heat.
2. Place the ricotta in a small mixing bowl and whisk or beat for 2 minutes until smooth and creamy.
3. Cut the sourdough bread into evenly sized slices.
4. Brush both sides of the slices with olive oil and toast for 1-2 minutes on each side, until golden brown.
5. Spread the whipped ricotta onto each slice of bread and top with lemon zest, honey, and a sprinkle of sea salt.